Burning Up!!

I hope that the sun shines down on the sea
And that the sea will burst into a dance of glee
The splashing waves the sultry babes
I hope they will drench the city
Cool the heat of the scalding sun
Who shall win the war between the earth and the sun
Jumping into the ocean
I become the oceans chief ,the seas call me commander
The sun was my foe n my army raging with thunder
Could this be our biggest blunder
The sun was burning in a fit of rage
Like a hungry tiger let out of its cage
With nothing to lose and all ready for the game
I leady my jittery watery army into the battle plain
He spits fire
My army upto it
Balls of fury smothered my cavalry
My infantry shootsout guns of water
But the bullets fizzle out with a hiss and splatter
The war goes on and I smell a rat
Some of my people are fighting for the sun.
Oh! Drat
They are hell bent on destroying the seas
All I wanted was to see them run and flee
They smoked the skies n burnt the trees
Filled up my ocean with their shit for free
My army sick and my soldiers wounded
The sun triumphs and I’m left astounded
As I ponder in my prison cell
We are all responsible for this collective hell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Karma

Engineers defined

street fight