Ah! Sweet Freedom

Free me! Said a lonely bird
Cry like the river
Sadness in my heart
My wings began to quiver
Winter nights chill my bones
The sun stopped to shine
The moonlight was sublime
The empty road, my empty heart
Nothing to fear, i have no heart
Stone cold the breath inside
Fighting winter like a brave knight
Winter in the month of July
Never heard of such a lie?
A wintry watery imaginary heart
Some warmth required
Some love desired
With abated breath
Staring at a ghastly myth
Serenading across the moor
Across the sky neither dark nor azure
The world made no sense
A state of despair
I was alone from a pair
No one to share hope with
No one to grieve
One step wrong and all was lost
Like a survivor of a blast
Hope and tragedy
Some help needed
No problems- just go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Karma

Engineers defined

street fight